Yesterday, you constructed a full AP Language argument essay. Think about the experience from beginning to end. What part of writing the essay was easiest for you, and what part was the most challenging? Why? What is one thing you would do differently on your next argument essay?

 Prompt Response: The easiest part of the essay was to choose where I stood on the topic at hand. The part that I struggled wih the most was synthesyzing evidence for the each sub topics I chose. If I were to write the argumentative essay again I would focus on stronger evidence, and more of it. I was lacking six pieces of evidence so if i focus more on various evidence I will score better. I also would want to practice brainstorming for my essay better so it is easier to get all of my information out onto the page.

Summary: Today we spent the period writing an argument essay for ap Lang

Reflection: I can use this to see hwat aspects of my writing need to be improved upon to recieve full points on the AP Exam. This will allow me to pass the exam and hopefully recieve a college credit for an english course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider the following statement: "We spend more time connecting online but less time connecting in person." Do you agree or disagree with this antithesis? Explain your perspective using personal experiences. Discuss how technology has influenced the way people communicate and build relationships. In your response, include at least one original example of antithesis.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a fear you have overcome.