Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.
Prompt Response: A word that I use the most is genuinely. This is an adverb that is used to express complete honesty. This word has become a part of my every day vocabulary because it is a good word when you want to exaggerate something, and make something important. However I have gotten so used to using it that I find it annoying, however I am unable to stop using it. I typically use it when I am trying to explain my feelings about something, and I use it to show when I truly do feel something. I am trying to use other words in place of genuinely.
Summary: Today in class we did a vocabulary assignment out of a textbook.
Reflection: I can use what I learned in class today to better my writing. Having more advanced writing will better my chances in life.
Comments
Post a Comment