Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Prompt Response: I have always been curious about how people choose their careers. I have always been an indecisive person, and often I am asked "what ot you want to be when you grow up. I am always honest and just answer with "Im not sure yet." I hear so many stories about how so many people are passionaite about things from when they are young, and I have had hobbies and interests, but I have never been so interested in something for such a long time that I would want persue It. I wonder how people can find something so boring a thing they would want to do for the rest of their life especially when it takes up an overwhelming majority of someones life.

 Summary: Today in class we proof read an argumentative paragraph we wrote as a group.

Reflection: I can use what I learned in class today to see how to fix my own writing. If my writing can be more clear and consise then I will be able to have stronger arguments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider the following statement: "We spend more time connecting online but less time connecting in person." Do you agree or disagree with this antithesis? Explain your perspective using personal experiences. Discuss how technology has influenced the way people communicate and build relationships. In your response, include at least one original example of antithesis.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a fear you have overcome.