Think about a time when you completed an assignment without fully understanding what the teacher was looking for. How might knowing the “ins and outs” of a rubric change the way you approach an assignment? Connect your experience to what you learned today about the AP Lang Argument Essay rubric.
Prompt Response: A time when I received work and I was not fully sure of all the ins and outs of it was when I had to complete the AP Seminar test. I had to create a research paper and argue for why a specific problem leads to something. The teacher was not very clear on what the rules for the assignment were, what we were supposed to argue about, and what the final paper was supposed to include. If I would have known The rubric better I likely would have scored much higher on the test, and I likely would have had a much easier time structuring and writing the full research paper. This would have greatly helped me, and hopefully by going over the rubric for the AP Seminar test I am more knowledgeable on what to write.
Summary: Today in class we reviewed our class mates feedback for our arguments paragraphs
Reflection: I can use what I learned in class today to better my writing and make it more diverse. This can lead to more academic writing that reads better to more people than myself.
Comments
Post a Comment