Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why

 Prompt Response: The learning method that I enjoy the most is hands on activities. To me hands on activities are the most engaging, memorable, and educational forms of teaching someone something. While class discussions can be engaging, they can be intimidating at times for certain people. Additionally, other forms of learning such as lectures and worksheets often lead me to disengage and zone out during the class. When I am given something that is mandatory, and I actually see the difference of my work, I find it the easiest to recall, and the most fun in the moment. When a learning method is not only fun but actually leads to long term learning it is able to help me over the longest period of time.

Summary:  Today In class we looked an an example of a question that was on a past AP Lang test, and learned what the best way to plan for it and answer it is.

Reflection: I can use what I learned In class to properly plan out and answer the AP Lang argumentative paragraph section. This is relevant because it will help me time manage and not be surprised when I see what is on the AP test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider the following statement: "We spend more time connecting online but less time connecting in person." Do you agree or disagree with this antithesis? Explain your perspective using personal experiences. Discuss how technology has influenced the way people communicate and build relationships. In your response, include at least one original example of antithesis.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a fear you have overcome.