What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.
Prompt Response: The most creative thing I have ever made was me and my moms Christmas ornament shop. I always had a knack for origami growing up, and one year I made some small paper ornaments for my family Christmas tree. My mom loved them so much that she decided to work with me to get very fancy paper and beads to create one of a kind ornaments. Once we collected our variety of ornaments we started to attend small Christmas craft shows with them, eventually graduating to large craft shows and making lots of money. This stands out as my best work because it has taught me so much about creation, business, and communication. I have heard so many personal stories of how me and my moms art has meant so much to so many people that I never would have been able to hear if I didn't decide to create.
Summary: Today in class we evaluated a speech made by Donald Trump and examined its rhetorical appeal.
Reflection: I can use what I learned today in class to discern when someone is trying to make me think or feel a certain way. This important to avoid being manipulated or lied too.
Comments
Post a Comment