What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?
Prompt Response: In the first 4.5 week grading period my time in AP Land has been going very well. I am enjoying the discussions, and the workload does not feel overloading by any means, but is still challenging and engaging. I have been doing very well in learning how to better structure arguments, and how to analyze them. however one thing that Would better me to improve on would be to better manage my time with the daily blog posts. I have never been the best time manager, but I want to better my time management skills this year, and start that in AP Lang.
Summary: Today in class we wrote our first full argumentative paragraph.
Reflection: What I learned today showed what I need to improve in my paragraph writing. I need to work on coming up with stronger evidence quicker.
Comments
Post a Comment