Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

 Prompt: In sophomore year I was having a disagreement with my sixth period teacher that I wish I would have handled differently. This was on a block day, and I had D lunch. I got to lunch a little later, and needed to use a microwave but there was already an incredibly long line. Due to this I ended up sitting down for lunch very late, and I ended up leaving teo minutes after the the bell rang. This then caused me to walk into class as the final bell rang. The teacher told me to go get a pass and since I was already in a bad mood I came at her snappy. Knowing what I know now from the book we read I instead should have approached the situation In a different way.

Summary: Today in class we read over a book that teaches you effective strategies to "win" arguments

Reflection: Throught My life if I can have the skill to successfully get my way in arguments or conflicts, I can overall have a more organised life, and I can know that I am in control of situations whenever I am in a stressful one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider the following statement: "We spend more time connecting online but less time connecting in person." Do you agree or disagree with this antithesis? Explain your perspective using personal experiences. Discuss how technology has influenced the way people communicate and build relationships. In your response, include at least one original example of antithesis.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a fear you have overcome.