Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 Prompt Response: A time I felt completely lost was when I was thrown straight into the AP Seminar exam. To preface, the first half of the year was mostly spent reading a couple of books, and while we did one presentation, it was not nearly enough to prepare me for the work load that was to come. as soon as it started we were not allowed to ask the teachers and questions, and the teacher wasn't allowed to say what wasn't already given to us. This was incredibly stressful, and led to me putting off work, and having countless sleepless nights. I felt lose in the writing, and lost in the presenting. Thankfully when the storm passed it was an amazing feeling to never have to worry about the stress of AP Seminar again.

Summary: Today in class we learned how to create claims of value.

Reflection: I can use what I learned in class to decide if my argument is relevant and credible or if another person is credible or has enough backing.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Consider the following statement: "We spend more time connecting online but less time connecting in person." Do you agree or disagree with this antithesis? Explain your perspective using personal experiences. Discuss how technology has influenced the way people communicate and build relationships. In your response, include at least one original example of antithesis.

Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

Write about a fear you have overcome.