Describe something you will never fully understand.
Prompt: Something I will never be able to fully understand is how songwriters create music. I find it so mystical that someone can think of a beat and think of lyrics that go along with it so well. While I do understand rhymes, and I do understand people can make beats, It always fascinates me how people can think of such creative and unique sounds that have never existed before. Additionally, how does one structure a song, or decide how each part is supposed to be sung. Song writing is so creative that I will never fully be able to grasp how someone is able to conjure up something that has never existed, and fully flesh it out.
Summary: Today In class we learned how to create claims and how to back them up with evidence in a paragraph format.
Reflection: I can use what I used today to properly learn how to answer paragraph argument assignments on the AP Lang test. This will help me get a passing score so that I can take less classes in college.
Comments
Post a Comment